1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact Diamond Productions Live - no later than by 5pm on the day of for a weekday performance or 4pm on a Saturday for a Saturday or Sunday performance to insure proper Diamond Productions Live attention.
3. If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
4. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. It is helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
5. In the event that a performance is either canceled or postponed, Diamond Productions Live will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
6. While Diamond Productions Live regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Diamond Productions Live cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, Diamond Productions Live cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
7. All patrons purchasing from Diamond Productions Live must do so in the light of the above limitations.
8. Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a canceled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.